Working With Schools To Expand the Fields of Aviation and Aerospace
Why Fly Alone Foundation is ready to help educators bring aviation and aerospace education to new heights.
At Why Fly Alone Foundation we are driven by the following long-term goals:
- Expand the imagination of students of all ages to learn more about — and to pursue a career in — aviation and aerospace.
- Provide information and awareness to schools about the aviation and aerospace programs available to them that are not being utilized, and help them to initiate those programs.
- Help students become aware of the shortages occurring now ie: pilot, mechanic, aircraft maintenance technician, FAA, NTSB, engineering, air traffic control, space force plus the many other career opportunities and their financial rewards in pursuing a career in aviation and aerospace.
- Together we can assist STEM programs and work with our next generation of aviation enthusiasts. This will help to ensure the future of our Military, Civil Aviation industry, and Space Force to have a well-educated class of stimulated graduates to draw from.
- Continuously expand our Bring the Airport Field Trip to Your School program by purchasing more folding wing aircraft and providing the staff to go to as many schools as possible across the United States of America.''